Avtokran-Tyumen LLC provides services for the development and support of a complete set of documentation at all stages of project implementation in the wind industry - from the design of a wind farm and up to preparation for commissioning.
The company is actively developing, and to date more than 280 wind turbines with a total capacity of over 700 MW have been installed in such high-profile windfarm projects as the Erementau, Adygei, Kochubeyevskaya, Karmalinovskaya, Marchenkovskaya, Bondarevskaya, Medvezhenskaya, Berestovskaya.
As part of the project for the construction of a wind power plant, the company Avtokran-Tyumen LLC has formed a fleet of cranes for assembling the components of the wind turbine, installing a nacelle, a generator and a hub with blades.
Since its participation in the field of wind energy, we has not only gained unique experience in the new industry, but has also formed a team of highly qualified specialists, ready to perform work of all levels of complexity.
We offer a range of works for the construction of a wind farm
- Design and survey work
- Project management
- Full provision of technical and human resources
- Own fleet of heavy vehicles and lifting mechanisms
- Warehouse, transport logistics
- Preparatory work for the arrangement of construction sites
- Civil works
- Zero cycle works (construction of foundations)
- Installation of wind turbines
- Electrical work on the assembly of wind turbines
- Commissioning works
- Commissioning of wind turbines
- Warranty and maintenance
General project work
- Implementation of technical specifications and customer conditions of any complexity
- Coordination of all sections of the project with government organizations
- Acceptance and delivery of the construction site
- Project management
- Coordination of various engineering and design companies involved in project development
- Verification and approval of project documentation packages (technical and detailed design)
- Assistance in passing the GlavGosExamination of the project and obtaining a building permit
- Author's supervision
- Comprehensive pre-supervision of FGPs before construction starts
- Design and calculation based on Euro standards
- Preparation of specifications and analysis of survey reports
- Basic conceptual foundation design
- Coordination of detailed design work
- Recommendations for adaptation of structures based on field tests
Project management and engineering services
- Organization of procurement and selection of a contractor.
- Project budgeting.
- Planning of all stages of the project.
- Full project support for obtaining a building permit.
- Drawing up and maintaining a network work schedule.
- Schedule and budget management, control at all key points of project implementation.
- Drawing up weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Ensuring interaction with all authorities involved in the project.
- Organization of regular project meetings (headquarters).
- Quality, health management. safety and environment.
- Control of all stages of construction. installation and commissioning.
- Management and administration of the construction site, site infrastructure and warehouse.
- Control over the receipt of equipment and shipping documents, loading and unloading operations.
- Checking the design of a set of executive and technical documentation drawn up by contractors.
- Preparation of interim reports on the work performed.
- Security and video surveillance.
- Organization of construction site infrastructure.
- Accompanying in obtaining permission to commission the facility.
- Registration of all necessary professional and special approvals, permits and licenses required for the production of work.
- Logistics for the delivery of wind turbine parts and warehouse logistics.
- Reclamation of temporarily used lands.
- Organization of activities and control in the field of labor protection. industrial and fire safety.
- Organization of activities for environmental protection and ecological safety.
- Warranty service.